I’ve been trying to write shorter posts. So here is a quick one: try this toothpaste. While every other toothpaste is barely differentiated, this product stands out from the crowd in multiple ways.
- I can actually see that my teeth are whiter after just one week
- The two step method makes brushing more interesting so it is easier to go the full recommended two minutes
- I really like the packaging. It feels simultaneously earth-friendly and fancy
- Significantly more expensive! 
- Did you read the first bullet? Go back and read it. That is a big deal
I’ve used exclusively whitening toothpastes, strips, and mouthwashes for the past few years without ever noticing a difference. So I was amazed to look in the mirror and see this toothpaste working. That said, these types of whitening products work by removing surface stains. If your teeth are already surface stain free  then this will do nothing and your only hope is professional whitening. Personally, I was willing to throw out ~ $10 just to make brushing a little bit delightful . I feel like the fact that this product actually lives up to Crest’s claims is just a happy surprise.
Wait… that isn’t a feature. Whatever. It is still differentiated. There is also a coupon on amazon at the time of this writing which at least knocks the price down from “significantly more expensive”“ to just ”noticeably more expensive" ↩
Maybe you don’t drink coffee or wine… maybe you already use pretty strong whitening products… maybe your teeth are genetically inclined to resist staining… it doesn’t matter, we are all sick of your bragging ↩
I know it is only like 5 minutes of my day but it always feels like forever ↩